Social Entrepreneurship Fellowship Application
Over a 24-month period, a cohort of four social entrepreneurs will be provided with office space and a host of resources that will be beneficial in turning their ideas into tangible outcomes that mutually benefit the entrepreneur and the demographic they serve. These fellows will live on campus, attend Valdry Center seminars, take courses, and received targeted assistance. Each Social Entrepreneur Fellow will receive a modest stipend in addition to having their living expenses, and tuition and fees covered. The Center will also pursue financial capital to invest in those graduating from the program with a viable idea that would live well beyond the experience. Fellows must attend Valdry Center seminars and courses.
- Application Opens: July 1, 2018
- Application Closes: July 15, 2018
- Only four fellows will be selected for the first cohort
- Must be a full-time SUBR student and live on campus
- Must be a rising junior (students having completed 60-70 credit hours)
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 grading scale